The Best Quote - Happiness

Happiness comes from deep inside our heart. If you put your hope on others, then be prepared to be left, be prepared to be betrayed.
We will be happy if we accept, love and respect ourselves, and want to accept others.

Click Here for Full Script

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

June 17th, 2009 - My Girl's Birthday

Today is my girlfriend's birthday. I've been busy all along these few weeks. Trying to catch up with every I can with this short time. It's quite hard to explain here. But, I'll try to blog it some other day.

I can't meet her personally today because of my work. I have a cousin's wedding this weekend that my mum should attend it. And she is planning to go to Jakarta just 2 days after. Since it's a quite short time to be there, so I just postponed my plan to go to Jakarta.

The day before (16th June), it's a quite busy day. I've been trying to contact some of my friends asking about a shop that sells cakes or flowers. Yeah, I'm trying to surprise her with flowers and cake.

And I got into these two websites, harvestcakes.com and bungahati.com. They sells cakes and flowers, respectively. I ordered a chocolate tiramisu cake and a dozen of white roses for her. And I set for 3 PM as delivery time. And even though I ordered it in the evening, they still said that it's possible to do the delivery. I'm so glad of it.

On 17th June, I wake up around 3 in the morning to call her to say 'Happy Birthday'. She said that I'm the second person after her sister. Then, we have a conversation for around 30 mins. And then we try to sleep again.

As the result, I wake up quite late that morning. And still I have to catch up with the business, so I don't have any chance to contact her more.

At 3 PM, I received a call from my girl that she just received a cake from Harvest. And She is really surprised that I send her a cake. We talk around 10 mins as we should continue our work. She is quite busy with her new job and I'm busy as I have some delivery to do.

About 15 mins later, she calls me again. Yeah, the second delivery is already there. She gets a dozen of white roses that I ordered through bungahati.com. Again that she is quite speechless that she received such presents.

I'd like to thanks some of my friends that already give me some clue to order the present. And I'd also to thanks harvestcakes.com and bungahati.com for their outstanding service.

Happy Birthday, Hunn.. Hope that all your wishes come true. Wish that our relationship stays forever and ever. Love u, Dar.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger