The Best Quote - Happiness

Happiness comes from deep inside our heart. If you put your hope on others, then be prepared to be left, be prepared to be betrayed.
We will be happy if we accept, love and respect ourselves, and want to accept others.

Click Here for Full Script

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Feb 28, 2008 - The Blogger

I already decided to move all my blogs to here, Blogger, since it's really difficult to open Wordpress in Indonesia because of internet connection.

It would be quite messed up here, since I have around 200+ blogs in Wordpress that I should move here. I hope that I could do that in these few days.

But, to be honest, I like Wordpress in certain aspects. It offers better administration about the blog rather than Blogger, such as Blog Stat, Categories, Import Blog, etc. And also more user-friendly for me to certain extend.

Yeah, I have no other choice than to move my blogs to Blogger, since it's easier to open in Indonesia and most of my friends also use Blogger rather than Wordpress.


But, first, I would post some of my blogs when I was in Indonesia. It's still part of my life.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger