The Best Quote - Happiness

Happiness comes from deep inside our heart. If you put your hope on others, then be prepared to be left, be prepared to be betrayed.
We will be happy if we accept, love and respect ourselves, and want to accept others.

Click Here for Full Script

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Dec 19, 2007

I hate the connection here, in Jambi. It’s really damned slow.

I tried to open wordpress website few times, but with no result. Few days ago, I could open the home of the website. But, I can’t open the page to submit a new post. It’s really frustrating.

These few days are quite good days for me. Even though, it’s still not the best day. I still try to find a time to take pictures of Jambi.

Jambi is quite a good city. It’s a quiet one.

But, for the infrastructure side, it’s not a good one. The internet connection is really slow. Then, the cellular network also is not a good one. Somehow, it drops the connections easily.

Hope that I could submit my blogs soon enough. Hehe..

No comments:

Powered By Blogger