The Best Quote - Happiness

Happiness comes from deep inside our heart. If you put your hope on others, then be prepared to be left, be prepared to be betrayed.
We will be happy if we accept, love and respect ourselves, and want to accept others.

Click Here for Full Script

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Aug 07, 08 - Last few hours

Today is quite packed for me. But, overall, I'm happy.

It's last few hours I'm in Melbourne. It's not a sad day. I'm quite blessed to be back there.

I have a welcome family that wants me to be back there. I have a girlfriend that is excited that we can communicate more. I have plans to do back there.

And I believe also that God opens my way. I believe that something is already planned toward my journey in Indonesia. I hope that I can bless and be blessing for others. I hope that the thought that crossed my mind can be fulfilled in the future.

I know that the picture takes a lot of times to be accomplished. But I believe that I can do it.

Right now, the weather is raining. I don't know why suddenly it's raining. Yeah, I saw that some dark cloud is already hanging around this evening. And it could be because of that.

I know that there is no appropriate way to say good bye. But, I still will come to this city next December and some other time in the future.

It's not my city. I still have Indonesian blood and I'm proud of it. I believe that Indonesia can change. I believe that Indonesia can be one of the developed country in the world.

We just neec to persist and believe. And also we need to act. We act toward the good of Indonesia.

See you in the future, Melbourne.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger