The Best Quote - Happiness

Happiness comes from deep inside our heart. If you put your hope on others, then be prepared to be left, be prepared to be betrayed.
We will be happy if we accept, love and respect ourselves, and want to accept others.

Click Here for Full Script

Friday, December 12, 2008

After 4 Months

Yeah, it's already 4 months since my last blog here.

Living in a small town is not that easy to get internet access. And after all, when you're connected to internet, it's a very damn slow connection. Normally, I just get less than 1 Kbps for downloading file. It will take ages just for downloading something. And that's a dial-up connection.

OK. Cut that crap and let's talk about life.

Overall, I like to be there, in my little sweet hometown. It's still like the old time but has a lot of development in some districts. There are quite a few shopping mall around the city. A lot of new restaurants, food malls, or cafes.

Few months in Jambi lets me know more about the city. And I think I'm quite prepared to start my own business next year. Yeah, I think I will start my own business. Instead of the business, I still hope that I have time to be a lecturer. It's not about the money, but it's about passion. I really want to teach something and hope that I get something good out of it.

In this 4 months in Jambi, I learn about the city quite a lot. I was also looking around the city to look for a good opportunity. And I hope that my judgment is right. I also believe that when you believe in something, there is a clear way open for you.

Taking from KungFu Panda movie, "The secret ingredient is NOTHING. ... To MAKE something special, you just HAVE to bEliEVe it's SPECIAL. ... There is NO secret ingredient."

Yes, When you BELIEVE that you can do something, then it's DONE.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger