The Best Quote - Happiness

Happiness comes from deep inside our heart. If you put your hope on others, then be prepared to be left, be prepared to be betrayed.
We will be happy if we accept, love and respect ourselves, and want to accept others.

Click Here for Full Script

Friday, December 12, 2008

Next Year's Wishes

Talking about 2009's wishes, I think I have a bunch of those.

I hope that I could start a new business of my own next year. That means that I have to learn a lot of it. I need to learn about how to run the business. I need to learn about the business itself. I need to look for people to run the business. And more.

It's not an easy start and I know that I should learn hard and be more persistent in a lot of things. I shouldn't disappointed anyone that put hope in me. And I have to get something out of it.

I know that it's gonna really tough. Global recession is coming. And starting a new business means double or triple effort than normal. There are more competitors and less customers. But I believe that whenever you have a good will, you will gain a good feedback.

Beside of that main wish, I still have some other wishes. My second wish is to be closer with my girl. I know that being back in Jambi means less communication between us. I need to run errand around my home to help my mum and lil sis. Then, next year, I will start my own. I think the time will be lesser and lesser for us to communicate. But, I have to spare some time to communicate with her. I also have some plans for next year, hope that I could fulfil it.

There are some other small wishes in my mind right now. But, I don't think that I'm gonna share those here. I just hope that I can fulfil most of them next year.


New Year.
New Beginning.
New Life.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger