The Best Quote - Happiness

Happiness comes from deep inside our heart. If you put your hope on others, then be prepared to be left, be prepared to be betrayed.
We will be happy if we accept, love and respect ourselves, and want to accept others.

Click Here for Full Script

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Dec 02, 2007 - World AIDS Day

People around the world celebrates World AIDS Day on 1 December every year. I just realised about this when I walked in Melbourne Central in 30th November. I bought a ribbon to share a thought that I care about it.

World AIDS Day

You could get more information about that in this website: http://www.worldaidsday.org.au/

I'm a bit touched for this campaign. There's still someone about there care about AIDS in this day, even though the news is more about Global Warming and Poverty lately.

I just want to share a bit from my perception about AIDS.

I believe that there's a few way of AIDS transmission. One of those are through sexual intercourse.

I always wonder about this thing. People always encourage to have safe sex. So, what is the mean of safe sex there? They hope that you use condom or any kind protection when you're doing sexual intercourse. Is that reduce the chance to get infected by the virus? Absolutely, NOT.

But, I believe in the other way around. You must be more faithful to your partner and started to building a good relationship between couples. Don't do sexual intercourse except with your spouse. That's the real prevention of AIDS. By using condom, you still take a risk to get infected. Just be real, man.

I believe that everyone in this world would like to have sex. But, you also must be sure that you do it with a correct person. You must also be sure that you're faithful with the one you love.

So, be more patient. The time will come. Just be sure that everything is in place and in the right time.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger