The Best Quote - Happiness

Happiness comes from deep inside our heart. If you put your hope on others, then be prepared to be left, be prepared to be betrayed.
We will be happy if we accept, love and respect ourselves, and want to accept others.

Click Here for Full Script

Monday, December 3, 2007

Forgive, Not Forget!

I would like to share more about my perception on things and how I would like to see the world is. I saw a good passage that I've already posted here. I also already share my thoughts here and here.

Love what You Got
Yeah, sometimes, we forget to be grateful about what we have. We always eager to have more and more. When we don't have a car, we want a car. After that, we want a good new car. Then, we want a sporty car. Later on, we want a highly cosy car. It's a human habit that we always ask for more.

I just want to encourage you all to be more grateful about what you have. I already tried it. And, right now, my life is better than ever. I see a more beautiful world with a good future within my reach. The problem lies on you mind, not in the problem itself. By starting to be content and love whatever you have, the world would seems a perfect world for you.

and Always Remember what You Had
I tried to remember whatever that I've had before. And to be thankful about whatever I had before. I already read some blogs here to describe about what I've experienced before. And suddenly, I realised that I had a wonderful life. It seems that my life is really nice.

Friends come and go in my life. Some of them stay by my side. True friends that are rarely and precious to keep. The things that I've ever experienced before. The moment that passed by my life. Every single things make me stronger and stronger; to build me to be a better person. Everything come out for a purpose; not because of a reason.

Always Forgive but Never Forget
People tend to forget but never forgive. I was in that situation before. But, right now, I try to be a better person; to forgive everyone, but never forget the lesson that I got.

To forgive someone means that we wash away the hatred from our heart. It's not just someone else. We also must forget ourselves. Sometimes, we can't forget a wrong thing that we did, that always haunt us day and night.

Trying to forgive anything or anyone. But, never forget the lesson that you get from the situation.

Learn from Your Mistakes
Sometimes, when we failed, the first thing that pops up in our mind is that we are a loser and sometimes, we feel a bit depressed. But, I would like to encourage everyone to think more deeply about that. First, think why that could be happened. Then, what are the lessons that you could take from that moment.

I know that it's a bit hard to do that. But, I believe that every single thing happens for a purpose. And behind that, we should also think about what are the lessons that you could learn. Share with someone else, ask them about their opinion. That could be benefit for yourself.

but Never Regret
The hardest thing to do. I'm still struggling for this thing. Almost every time a bad thing happens, I would regret about something else. I know that it's not the good response to a situation.

I still remember that I said, "The world depends on how we react to the things. It's not what are the things". So, it is more important to how we react towards the things. I would really try hard to keep my thinking positively over the time. Wish me luck!

People Change, and Things Go Wrong
What could I say about this. You'll know that you change over the time. And you also know that there is no such a life called as a perfect life. It's just what your mind tells you what to do. It's what you react about the things. It's just how you see the world in your life.

but Always Remember, "Life goes on!"
Yeah. And all the things that I already wrote is about my current condition. I believe that I also would change by the time. I expect a better future, wonderful life and more perseverence.

I believe that I would write again about this thing in the future. And hope that by the time, I would write those things in a better condition.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger