The Best Quote - Happiness

Happiness comes from deep inside our heart. If you put your hope on others, then be prepared to be left, be prepared to be betrayed.
We will be happy if we accept, love and respect ourselves, and want to accept others.

Click Here for Full Script

Sunday, November 4, 2007

My Way to Happiness

I would like to share few things that I usually do to keep the happiness in my heart, mind and body (face).

First, take time and say grace. It’s a simple thing to do. But, there is still few people ever done it. I also just know about this few weeks ago. I think I got this sign twice, in the 40 days of purpose lesson and a preaching in the church.

This very simple thing is really nice. And when I’m in low, I usually did it. Just say that you’re already grateful for something that you recently had. It’s not that hard, believe me.

When you just stay at home for whole day, you could say that you’re really grateful that no one annoying you that day. When you take a stroll at a park, you could say that you’re grateful that the weather is really nice. When you get someone’s attention, you could say that it’s nice to have such an attentive friend.

So, I believe that there’s always something that you could say thanks for in your daily life. Even, when someone done bad thing to you, you could say that you’re grateful that the impact is not that big.

Second, always have a hope in your heart and mind. Hope is something that keeps me alive. I have few hopes recently about my own life, my love life, my spiritual life and my study.

When you have hopes, you’ll be motivated to do everything more persevere. You’ll be on focus. You’ll do your best to achieve it. And it makes your life livelier.

But, you also must keep in you mind that hope is just hope. Whether it is fulfilled, it depends on a few things. It depends on how strong you fight. And the other point is whether it is ‘the destination’ that you should have.

So, beside your will and work, there is some other ‘power’ that also plays part to make it happen or not.

Third, look at others. We live in a very diverse world. Sometimes, we just think about ourselves. How screwed is my life. Don’t have any true friends. How bad my relationship is. How poor I am. How stupid I am. And so on.

But, could we see it from other’s view. You could stop and think. You could consider a lot of people out there. How many people much poorer than you are. How many people even can not read any letters. How many people even never feel the joy of love.

Yeah, it would come back to the first point. You must be more grateful about what you have. But, you also must have a hope in your life.

In the end, it’s just some ways that I do to make myself happy and also to make me more grateful about what I already had.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger