The Best Quote - Happiness

Happiness comes from deep inside our heart. If you put your hope on others, then be prepared to be left, be prepared to be betrayed.
We will be happy if we accept, love and respect ourselves, and want to accept others.

Click Here for Full Script

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Good and Bad

I'd like to share more about one passage. Actually, all of the words come from a single picture contain a passage about life. I already share some of my thought in different blog. The passage is here.

Right now, I'd like to share some more from my point-of-view. Please feel free to disagree!

Love Deeply and Forgive Quickly
To love someone is quite easy to do. It's not a playboy's love which love someone today than love another the next day. But, it is a deep love in your heart. And I could say that it's not that easy. Love is a two-way relationship which include take and give. To love someone deeply, I believe that it takes time and encouragement to believe that person. This love doesn't mean love between a couple, but any relationship.

Forgive quickly is a really hard thing to do. I believe that I'm also not easy to do that. Even though, I believe that grudge/hate is the spoiler of happiness. In order to be happy, someone should have some great thing, including forgiveness. If you can't forgive someone or, even, yourself, you can't be happy. To forgive quickly have some benefits, such as: you won't dwell a lot in bad situation, always be grateful, etc.

Yeah, to love deeply and forgive quickly is not an easy thing to do. But, I believe that it's one of the requirements to live happily in this world. Try it and I know that you'll become a different person.

Take Chances, Give Everything
People always said that chance won't come twice and the passed chance can't be roll back. So, when a chance come out in front of you, take it and do it whole-heartedly.

If you take a chance but you do it not in your best, I believe that somehow, some other times you will regret what you already did before. You must do it whole-heartedly and give your best in every single thing that you do.

But, somehow, when the chance doesn't come to you, I believe in two things. First, the chance may be still far away from you, so you should be more perservere than ever. Second, it's not the one that you're meaned to, so you must find another thing to believe on.

And Have NO Regrets
Huh.. The most hardest thing to do in this life. Even though, I already try to be more grateful and thankful, but to avoid regrets, it's really a hard thing to do. Everytime, I failed or did badly, I would regret it. I know that it's a very hard thing to do.

If someone said that you never regret about anything that you've been done, please tell me how to do it. I still can't do it. For example, if I answer badly in an interview, I would regret it by thinking why I answered it that way, it should be this way. And so on.

I should take this as my next step, I think.

Life is too Short to be Unhappy
Hm.. do you believe it? Life is short, YES. Life is too Short to be Unhappy, Absolutely TRUE. Life is real short. If you're unhappy, it would be the waste of your happiness. Let me give you some examples.

If you feel sad, than you already lose some good moments in your life. First, you lose the happy time by feeling sad. Then, you also lose time for recovering from the sadness. Then, you lose some more time to recall some good moments in your life to be happy. I believe that for every 1 minute of sadness, you'll need at least 3-5 minutes to be back to happy condition.

So, instead of being sad, I encourage you to say more grace and be thankful. It would help you a lot.

You Have To Take The Good with The Bad
To receive a good thing is really easy. And even, we almost always forget to say thanks/grace for the good time. But, when bad time strucks, we would almost at the same time to say something bad or feel bad, as if the world stops to rotate.

There's NO perfect life in this world. The reason is simple, because human is always hungry. When you get a car, you want a good one. After that, you ask for a cosy one. Then, you look for a limited edition one. And so on. When the expectation doesn't come true, you will think that you're lost.

But, could you think it in different ways that not all of your expectation should come true. Because it would make you humble and not arrogant. Because you're not a God, you just could try your best and the result would be depend on so many other factors.

Smile when You're Sad
Some people think that smile is a hard thing to do. I don't know why.
But, I believe that smile makes earth become more like a world. It's a universal language to spread the happiness. When you see that someone smile at you, I believe that some other person would feel happy and great. So, smile more often.

To smile when you're sad. It's really hard thing to do. Even, it's real hard for me. I don't know why. How can that I smile but deep inside my heart I feel bad. ^^v

But, I believe that every single person in this world have different problems and expectation. You can't simply judge them by their problems. And I believe that every single person in this world should be accompanied and feel love. By simply put a smile in your face, you could heal other's hurt or pain. So, why you don't want to do that?

I'll share more about the rest of the passage in another blog.

So, take your time, be grateful and thankful. Always be happy; don't forget to put on your smile.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger