The Best Quote - Happiness

Happiness comes from deep inside our heart. If you put your hope on others, then be prepared to be left, be prepared to be betrayed.
We will be happy if we accept, love and respect ourselves, and want to accept others.

Click Here for Full Script

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Nov 20, 2007 - Patience

Patience. I'm a person who hates to wait. I don't really have that patience also.

But, lately, I learn a lot of new things, including Patience. Is it easy to learn? I don't know. It depends on the person and the personality. I believe in some stage of our life, we need patience more than anything else.

I experience that few times within this year. But, I still can't say that I'm patient. I still learn to be patient. Sometimes, patience works or speaks louder than anything else. We must believe that the best is yet to come.

I believe that each single person in this world have expectation or hope deep inside your heart. When those expectations and hopes don't come true, what will the first thing come out in your mind?

Most of us would think that I am useless; I can't do anything; God doesn't love me; I have a bad karma; etc. Most of us would find any reason that is quite reasonable that could be accepted by your mind. But, would you think in the other way?

Could we think that the God just doesn't want us to have it right now? Or God have another plan for us. Could we think that it may not be my karma? It is still far away from blossoming. Could we think that we are not persevere enough? Could we think that we don't try hard enough?

Actually, I believe that when we see every single thing from a positive side, the world would seem to be better and better. But, I also believe that it's not an easy thing to do.

We need to prepare our heart and mind that we are not perfect; that not every single wish could come true.

Patience and patience. A success that comes in the right time would taste sweeter than ever.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger