The Best Quote - Happiness

Happiness comes from deep inside our heart. If you put your hope on others, then be prepared to be left, be prepared to be betrayed.
We will be happy if we accept, love and respect ourselves, and want to accept others.

Click Here for Full Script

Thursday, May 1, 2008

May 01, 08 - The Decision

Yeah, as you know that I already decided to go home this July. Yup, back for good forever and ever.

I'll be here again this December for the graduation and also could be another trip in forthcoming years. I already fall in love with this such lovely city. Melbourne is voted as the most liveable city in the world along with Vancouver in the top position.

I'm sure that some other day, I should be here again.

Today, I'm talking with my boss. I just moved to his company in the early of this month. He's such a nice body. I just know why my friend there said that it's such a lovely place to work.

But, the company is really small. Since the main business is just to do survey for another company. And my main duty is to produce a report for that company. Even though, to do so it's not as easy as it's said.

From these few weeks, I could say that it's needed around 2-3 full days to produce a complete report for a medium-size company. If the company has a lot of 'unusual' report, it would take longer.

My bos, he really could read what is in my mind. He talk about the challange today that he knows I could be bored in few months time. And he starts talk about research or another thing.

Right now, I just do everything first, since I need to take the responsibility for 3-4 weeks in May-June when one of the employees takes annual leave. He is the person which usually do the thing with database, so it could be that it would be my job later on.

I'm thinking to talk to my boss around end of May about what I'm planning ahead. Hope that we could work out a way later on. :D :D

No comments:

Powered By Blogger