The Best Quote - Happiness

Happiness comes from deep inside our heart. If you put your hope on others, then be prepared to be left, be prepared to be betrayed.
We will be happy if we accept, love and respect ourselves, and want to accept others.

Click Here for Full Script

Saturday, May 31, 2008

May 31, 08 - Birthday

I wake up quite late in my brithday. I think it should be around 10 in the morning. This is a quite busy day for me.

I was going to Uni at 11 something and reached there at about 12 PM. Being there around 1-2 hours, then I met friends in Melbourne Central.

At 3 PM, I moved to see around to look for a book. Then, around 3.30 PM, I went off to Fawkner Park along St Kilda Rd to play soccer. But, after I reached there, it turns out no one to be there. So, I called Agus to confirm about it.

Then, he said it should be in Princess Park, near Melbourne University and asked me to wait in his apartment (it's quite near from Fawkner Park) and went to Princess Park with Awi. Awi was actually already wait for Agus for quite some times. He said he's been there for about 1 hour.

We played soccer till around 6 PM and luckily Awi is quite generous to drove me and Agus back to Agus's apartment. I accidentally left my jacket in his apartment, so I need to take it.

I rushed home since my brother already said that we would have dinner together. So, I think it would be our dinner like last year. We out from apartment around 7 PM and reached the place around 7.40 PM. And it turned out that he invited his friends for dinners, so it's a quite big dinner.

I'm amazed that time since it's a surprise for me. I don't expect to have dinner with his friends. I just imagine that we would have dinner, three of us, me, my bro and sis-in-law.

And in the end of the dinner, the lady owner turned off the light for about a minute just to bring cake out. It's quite amazing, since there's some other occupied table in the restaurant. And most of them sing Birthday song for me.

After dinner, we went to one of my brother's friend's house located nearby. We played Wii and some other games and also chit chat around. I played Jenga almost all the time. It's quite fun, though. Jenga is something like Uno Stacko, but it's from wood.

Then, about midnight, we went off to Stoker, it's a pancake house. It's quite long wait there. We ordered pancake and had to wait for more than 30 minutes. But, we finished it just in 10 minutes, not so a good idea.

In the end, we reached home at 1 AM something and it's really a tiring day. But, overall this is fine. I like it to have such a gathering.

How I would pass my birthday next year? Hope that it would be better than this.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger