The Best Quote - Happiness

Happiness comes from deep inside our heart. If you put your hope on others, then be prepared to be left, be prepared to be betrayed.
We will be happy if we accept, love and respect ourselves, and want to accept others.

Click Here for Full Script

Saturday, May 31, 2008

May 31, 08 - Stay in Melbourne?

I got a very good option to stay back in Melbourne this year.

My current boss is really pleased with my work and he offered me few options about what I would gonna do in the forthcoming months. He said he could write a letter for immigration to give me a working visa; so that means I could stay back here for a while. He also said that it could be just for few months or more than that depends on me.

He is quite understanding person; not a fully one, i think.

I think I would go home by this July. But, I'm in the middle of decision. I don't know which way I should take.

Staying back here for couple of years are not my option. I'd like to be back there with the one that I love so much. At least, it would be closer. And I would be back home with my mum.

Love u..

No comments:

Powered By Blogger