The Best Quote - Happiness

Happiness comes from deep inside our heart. If you put your hope on others, then be prepared to be left, be prepared to be betrayed.
We will be happy if we accept, love and respect ourselves, and want to accept others.

Click Here for Full Script

Monday, May 19, 2008

May 19, 08 - *stucked*

Hm.. here I am, stucked in the middle of nowhere.

It's a bit hard to do part in my project. Every single thing is unsure and the time is running out.

The project is already out of control and noone could make it back on track again. I'm not sure what should I do right now. I think the better way is to keep my mouth shut and do my part.

But, even when I'm doing my part, there are more and more issues raise up. And the solution is really slow. I can't really make decision by my own because it will impact on other thing. So, getting response from other members is also one of the problem that I get in the team.

I can't say a lot at the moment. I just want to finish it and could be go home soon. :D :D

I don't know where should I stand for and what action should I take. It's a bit strange team.

In the end, I just want to see the result of the project later on. Hope that I could finish it by the time.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger