The Best Quote - Happiness

Happiness comes from deep inside our heart. If you put your hope on others, then be prepared to be left, be prepared to be betrayed.
We will be happy if we accept, love and respect ourselves, and want to accept others.

Click Here for Full Script

Saturday, May 24, 2008

May 24, 08 - Nights @ Lab

For few nights, I've been here in the lab; project lab. Yeah, actually this room is dedicated to project team so that everyone has their own single computer. It's almost like office.

I'm kinda busy with my project lately. And as my part as database engineer, so I must prepare the database. The worst part is that I must do it here, in the lab. Since I have no good machine to run Oracle at home. And also I don't want to bother to re-compile the query or transfer the file.

Right now, I'm doing function and procedure for the database. It's turn out that there are some differences between Oracle and SQL Server; even though the basic stuff are the same. So, I still need internet access to search for correct syntax and tips 'n tricks.

Puff.. Hope that I could finish most of my part by Tuesday next week, so that I could have a better week next week. Hehe..

Just my own business.
And hope that i get my rewards.

Hope so.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger