The Best Quote - Happiness

Happiness comes from deep inside our heart. If you put your hope on others, then be prepared to be left, be prepared to be betrayed.
We will be happy if we accept, love and respect ourselves, and want to accept others.

Click Here for Full Script

Monday, May 12, 2008

May 12, 08 - 11 Days w/o Update

Wow.. It's already 11 days since the last time I blog here. Hm.. Yeah, it's such a busy week for me.

Last weekend, I put my eyes on a Java source code for GpsMid. It's an GPS application that run in mobile phone. I should look for particular function that build within the application. It's such a complicated work for me.

I've never really seen any Java code for almost 3 years. Yes, I did some coding 1 year ago. But, it's not really a big java source code. That's just a single simple java file.

Ok.. enough to discuss last week. Today is monday. I can't really say that I love Monday. But, I think I'm a bit relieved that it's Monday again. I don't know why, but since I lost interest with my project, I'm more eager to work.

Even though, it's not really a good work. But, I think it's good enough for me to do something rather than just doing something for this d*mn project.

I miss my home now. I miss my dar. I miss my mom. And I miss my sis.
Hope that I could be there right by the time.

Yup, I think I would be in Jambi in late of July or early of August. I know that it's a bit hard to explain, since everyone said to me, at least you work first in Australia and get PR, then you could go home. But, I think it could be the right time.

Yeah, I just hope that my choice is the correct one. I hope that we could go on stronger and stronger. Plan is already there and it's up to us to fulfil it. And I will fight for it. Jia You!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger