The Best Quote - Happiness

Happiness comes from deep inside our heart. If you put your hope on others, then be prepared to be left, be prepared to be betrayed.
We will be happy if we accept, love and respect ourselves, and want to accept others.

Click Here for Full Script

Monday, July 14, 2008

Jul 14, 08 - The Result

Yeah.. today is the result day. 14th of July 2008.

This is the last semester of my Master degree and I really hope to get a good result for the last course in my Master degree. As you know, this semester, I takes just one single course worth equally 48 credit units, or 4 courses.

And I found a lot of problems in the semester during the project time. We are together 5 students. There are couples of member changes during the semester and a lot of issues between members.

So, it comes to me a bit nervous to see the result. I try to see the result in the morning. It comes out at 8 AM in the morning. But, I think all students try to access the page and it becomes very slow.

Then, I just leave it to go to the office, since I don't want to be too late to be there. I reach office around 9.15 PM. Yeah, it's a long journey, with total about 1 hour journey from home to office.

When I reach there, my boss and colleagues tease me about the grade and when I gonna see the grade. I said later, could be in the lunch time.

But, in a minutes, around 9.30 PM, my team mate text me about his result. He get 85 which means HD. So, I just quickly check my result before I start to do stuff in the day.

To be amazed, I get the same result for the project. I can't say much. But, I think I deserve it. Four of 5 in our team get HD. I don't know about the last member. I tried to contact her before the result, but can't get through. I think I will try again next week.

Yeah, overall, I think it's a good result for me. During my 1.5 years study here, I get 4 DI and 4 HD for 8 courses and 1 HD for the project (equal to 4 courses). An I also get 4 courses exemption which completes my 2 years study here.

So, here I am. Finished my uni life and the real life will come soon.
I'm so excited!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger