The Best Quote - Happiness

Happiness comes from deep inside our heart. If you put your hope on others, then be prepared to be left, be prepared to be betrayed.
We will be happy if we accept, love and respect ourselves, and want to accept others.

Click Here for Full Script

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Jul 03, 08 - Camping Time

Hm.. tomorrow will be the camping time for me. It's not a real camping, though. Since we will stay inside and do most of the activities inside.

But, I'm a bit excited. The last time I'm in a camp is back to my high school time. I don't really remember the exact of it. But, it's quite fun.

It's just once that we really went to the camping area. It's about 1 hour drive from Jambi named Sungai Gelam. It's not real good place. But, it's good enough.

I still remember that it's somewhere in the jungle, but it has a river and path. It's quite scary at night and have bad sanitary; toilet is quite far from the camp.

Back to the topic, I don't know what I will experience tomorrow. But, I hope to get a good experience and excitement.

I don't know much about the detail of the camp. But, it will be somewhere in Mornington Peninsula. And we stay inside a house. I don't know how big is the house, since it should accommodate around 100 people.

So, I'm just waiting for the day.
See u. Ciao.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger