The Best Quote - Happiness

Happiness comes from deep inside our heart. If you put your hope on others, then be prepared to be left, be prepared to be betrayed.
We will be happy if we accept, love and respect ourselves, and want to accept others.

Click Here for Full Script

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Jul 24, 08 - 2 Weeks to Go

Yeah.. I think I just have two weeks left in Melbourne. It's so exciting.

Right now, I'm exciting about the day I go back. It will be in two weeks time. And I believe that it will be one of the greatest decisions that I've ever made in my life.

In this two weeks time, I hope to see some of my friends here and also to taste some food that I've tasted before. It's just for a remembrance of this nice city. I really want to be back here later in the future.

Yeah, true that I love this city, I love Melbourne. It's a nice city with a nice environment. But, after going through 1.5 years here, I don't think that I will live here forever. There's something missing that I can't experience here.

I'm exciting. And I plan few things with my girl when I reach Jakarta later. It's not really a big trip or anything. It's just simply a day off with both of us. Talking, cuddling, joking, discussing, etc. I hope that we can't have a good quality time back there.

I'm really looking forward to see here soon enough.

Jambi, here I come.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger