The Best Quote - Happiness

Happiness comes from deep inside our heart. If you put your hope on others, then be prepared to be left, be prepared to be betrayed.
We will be happy if we accept, love and respect ourselves, and want to accept others.

Click Here for Full Script

Monday, July 28, 2008

Things Gonna be Missed: Gardens (2 of 5)

This is the second blog of the series. This is the next thing that I'm gonna miss, Gardens.

Yes, Melbourne is a city of gardens. In each suburb, there is at least a small area of reserve, where the green is preserve and, sometimes, there is playground.

Melbourne is host of one of the best Botanical Garden in the world. It's called Royal Botanical Garden, lies along St Kilda road, next to Shrine of Remembrance and near Yarra River.

I've been there few times and it's the best garden that I've ever visited so far. It has an aura that can't be explained. It's like you come into peace within a crowded environment.

You still can see some Melbourne's skyscrapers from the garden, but the garden itself bring different aura to yourself. It's hard to explain, it's better that you experience it by yourself.

Beside Botanical Garden, there are lots of garden around Melbourne. Most of the garden is awesome. Some of the reserve is also OK, since it's even harder to find open place in Indonesia.

Back to Indonesia, I don't think that we can find the reserves or gardens that much. In Jakarta itself, I just know the one in National Monument. I don't know the others.

In my hometown, it's even worse. I don't think that Jambi has reserves or gardens that opens to public. I know about an orchid garden, but I don't think that it's accessible for public. There is another youth garden, but it's usually used by students for a date place. And it's to scary to be there.

Yeah, I think I'm gonna miss the gardens. It's hard to find in another city.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger