The Best Quote - Happiness

Happiness comes from deep inside our heart. If you put your hope on others, then be prepared to be left, be prepared to be betrayed.
We will be happy if we accept, love and respect ourselves, and want to accept others.

Click Here for Full Script

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Jul 20, 08 - You Just Need to Believe

Yeah, that's the words from Master Oogway in Kungfu Panda movie, "You just need to believe".

During our life, how many time have you ever have a doubt? How many time have you think that you are inferior? How many time have you have grudge in your heart?

Even, in a simple occasion, we still could think that we are not good enough or have a drawback because of the past. But, in the movie, it's told that we just need to believe to make something happen.

Dragon Scroll has nothing in it. But, it has a surface like a mirror. The Dragon Warrior (or whoever see the Scroll) can see their face in the Scroll.

There is no secret ingredient. But, I believe the only secret ingredient lies on your mind. If you think that you're success, then you are. If you think that you're great, then you are. If you think that you can finish a complicated task, then you can.

Here I am right now. Bound with this city which doesn't mean to be my future. I know that I love this city so much. But, I also know that it's not my place at the moment.

I believe that wherever I am, I can survive, I can success, I can stand up. I believe that I just need to believe to fulfill my dreams, wishes and hopes, goals and objectives.

In the other end, I need to be persevere to pursue my life. To make my all come true. It's not an easy task. But, I believe.

In order to fulfill each single of those, I believe that I also need to take different measurement and approach. Everyone is different. And I need to watch the situation and condition, read more, take chances and opportunities, rely on someone and myself, and (most importantly) ACT.

I just need to BELIEVE.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger