The Best Quote - Happiness

Happiness comes from deep inside our heart. If you put your hope on others, then be prepared to be left, be prepared to be betrayed.
We will be happy if we accept, love and respect ourselves, and want to accept others.

Click Here for Full Script

Monday, July 28, 2008

Things Gonna be Missed: Flowers (1 of 5)

Yeah, starting from today, I will write about things that I'm gonna miss when I back there in my hometown. This blogs is the first of the series. I think at least I will write 5 things.

When I back there, one thing that I gonna miss is flowers. This city is full of flowers, even though most of them are in store. But, it's something that you rarely find in Indonesia.

For example, when you go to a shopping town in Melbourne, most of the time you can spot a flower shop between the shop. And there are few shops running around the clock.

But, back there in Indonesia, it's hard to find flower shop in the shopping mall. I know that most probably the rent fee is too high to be covered just by selling flowers. I once bought flower from Carefour, one of supermarkets that sells flower.

I know that flowers are not Indonesian culture. We rarely bring flowers for friends. And we rarely decorate home with flowers. Yeah, as young people, sometimes we buy flowers for our mates. But, that's all.

I don't really know what people here buy flowers for. But, I just like to see flowers whenever I walk down the road. It's natural and it's life. If you just see building, building and building, then it's just a cold expression. It's not life.

Hope that I could have a small garden back there to plant with some flowers. I plan to plant some flowers. Hope that I have enough time to do that.

It's 10 days to go and I'm exciting to be back there.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger