The Best Quote - Happiness

Happiness comes from deep inside our heart. If you put your hope on others, then be prepared to be left, be prepared to be betrayed.
We will be happy if we accept, love and respect ourselves, and want to accept others.

Click Here for Full Script

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Apr 05, 08 - The Saturday

Huh.. This semester would really a busy semester for me.

Like I stated in my previous blog, I would have to spend 40 hours on project and 20 hours on working, at least. So, it would be really a busy semester for me.

Back there to my first 2 semesters, the time is not as tight as this one. Even though, it's stated that you must spend at least 10 hours in a course per week. But, it rarely happened, except in the assignment time.

The rest of the weeks are really a smooth and nothing-to-do time. I still have a lot of time to do whatever I want and some of the time, I was bored because nothing-to-do.

This semester is really a big semester for me. I think it should be a big start for me, to tune up my brain and body that my comfort zone is already moved.

I should fight and hope for the best in this semester.

The other thing is about my body. I already gain some weight here. Like I thought before, I'm sure that I would gain some weight here due to some reasons, especially due to the nice food here.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger