The Best Quote - Happiness

Happiness comes from deep inside our heart. If you put your hope on others, then be prepared to be left, be prepared to be betrayed.
We will be happy if we accept, love and respect ourselves, and want to accept others.

Click Here for Full Script

Friday, April 25, 2008

Apr 25, 08 - Sick

I have been sick for 2 days. Actually, I just don't want to go out and do much things.

Today, I realised that I'm sick because of the project. I'm too worried about the project and think over it again and again. So, I still hope that these few days, I don't want to think about it first.

This also could be because of perfectionist characteristic of mine. I really like that this project offer best solution. I know that we can't implement anything during the time contrainst.

But, doing something without can't have any further development is not something what the sponsor wants. I know that he just wants us to experiment on something. But, if it's feasible then he could set up a business team to get the further development.

So, if we just do it with the constraint of the re-usable application then he can't have a further development if he thinks it's feasible to do so.

In the end, I don't want to think much about it in few days, since my really concern is my own body. I hope that I could have better condition in few days.

Really hope that I could be in better condition soon.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger