The Best Quote - Happiness

Happiness comes from deep inside our heart. If you put your hope on others, then be prepared to be left, be prepared to be betrayed.
We will be happy if we accept, love and respect ourselves, and want to accept others.

Click Here for Full Script

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Apr 02, 08 - Busy.. Busy.. and Busy

At last, I already decided to stay in my own group. I have some reasons there.

My friend, Sumeet, said that before I take any decision, please think about greater picture. Would you think that you would regret your decision in the future, lets say in two-three years time. And I got something on my mind that says I must suffer this time and have to fill this project for my future.

My other friend, Zia, a Bangladesh, always assure me that it's not a wise decision to move for such thing. And he believes that I could fit in more than the other part.

And I recall that I'm the one to assure him, Zia, in the second week that he should take this project. And make him believe that he would definitely get something big from this project.

But, doing this project for my semester is really a bad choice. I must have 40 hours in this project. In the other end, I still need to work for 3 days.

It's really a difficult situation for me. I left with a very small time for myself. Supposed that I could just have 24 hours in the working days (Mon-Fri). Then, it means I still have to spend 16 hours in the weekend.

So, this semester is really a nightmare semester for me. The worst semester that I've ever been through. But, I hope that I could go through this semester smoothly and nicely.

Jia You!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger