The Best Quote - Happiness

Happiness comes from deep inside our heart. If you put your hope on others, then be prepared to be left, be prepared to be betrayed.
We will be happy if we accept, love and respect ourselves, and want to accept others.

Click Here for Full Script

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Apr 12, 08 - "sista"

I'm quite glad now.

After few years without success to contact her, I get an update from her. I believe that the last time I contact her is around 3 years ago. Then, afterwards, I can't contact her anymore.

Anyway, I met her during the first year of my bachelor study. She is there, in the same class with me. And we started to talk and know each other well.

I regard her as my "little sister" since she is younger than me. We talked and cuddled along the way. But, she knows that I just regard her as sister, not more than that.

After the first year, we rarely meet, since she was busy with her club and I was busy with work. Also, we were in the different class after that first year. We rarely get a chance to meet.

We meet several times just after first year. In my last semester in Binus, I knew that she opened a restaurant with some of her friends in University area. That could be the last time I saw her; yeah, we meet in a supermarket opposite her restaurant.

This year, she is getting married. I don't know for sure when it is. But, she will. I hope that I could attend the party. But, let's see later on. hehe..

Congrat, my sista.
Hope that you'll be blessed with happy marriage.
Hope that you find the way to your happiness.

My blessing is with you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mit..sista yang mana satu? si ndut ye? wekekekke :p

M31 said...

Hehe..Yup tuh. Waduh, dd ku diblg si ndut.. ampun d.

Powered By Blogger