The Best Quote - Happiness

Happiness comes from deep inside our heart. If you put your hope on others, then be prepared to be left, be prepared to be betrayed.
We will be happy if we accept, love and respect ourselves, and want to accept others.

Click Here for Full Script

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Apr 23, 08 - Miss my Friends in Binus

Hm.. right now, I'm really missing my friends in Binus. I don't know why. But, I think I already encountered with bunch of best IT people in Binus. Most of my friends there are great people.

I really realised it right now when I made a project here in RMIT. I don't know. My team should be consist of the best graduates of RMIT in this program, but still I think that in Binus, things would be a lot of easier.

Again, I remember my team mate in my bachelor's thesis, Susanto Tedja; he is really such a great one. He could think out of the boundary. His thinking is always innovative.

The thing that I recall just know is that, here, people just want to play safe and do just as it is. They don't think much about the future development, doing it in the right direction. They just want to implement it and leave it.

In the other end, I want to do it perfectly so that the sponsor (IBM) could develop similar project based on our deliverables. So, it's just another round of dispute and fudge.

Hope that we could finalize the architecture by next week. We really need some inputs from the sponsor so that everything would be clear.

I'm thinking in a better implementation, but right now, I think I should compromize more with them. Overall, I'm not the key technical person. I'm just a database person.

Miss you all, friends.
Hope that I could have some of you in this team. And everything would be better.

See u.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger