The Best Quote - Happiness

Happiness comes from deep inside our heart. If you put your hope on others, then be prepared to be left, be prepared to be betrayed.
We will be happy if we accept, love and respect ourselves, and want to accept others.

Click Here for Full Script

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Apr 19, 08 - The Project

Right now, I'm quite stress about the project.

This is because I know more and more about the technology should be used in the project and how to develop the project. I believe that we should find the best technology as the plug-in in the project, since we can't develop overall in a short time.

Right now, I just wonder since no one wants to start to develop. We still search for the best possible technology to plug-in in the application. This is really stupid. We just have 2 more months in this project.

NOTE: I'm not the key person in technical area so I can't say much to start develop. Even though, I'm the one in database, but it's just a matter of storing the data.

I highly regard my team member when I was doing my bachelor's thesis now. He is really good in developing a software and do more rather than think.
No one in my team right now can be compared to him. He is really such a big guy.

I may be wrong in saying this, but I believe that Indonesian IT person in some aspects are far more better in developing project rather than here, in Australia.

In Indonesia, it may be that the documentation is not that good. But, here, people spend too much time in documenting the project, that the project run badly in implementation time. In the essence of software development, I believe that you should have a good software with a fair documentation.

But, my team spends too much time in documenting, even though I don't believe that the documentation is that good. And we even don't start to develop the project. It's so stressful.

Keep finger cross for me. Hope that I could have a good one here. Thank you.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger