The Best Quote - Happiness

Happiness comes from deep inside our heart. If you put your hope on others, then be prepared to be left, be prepared to be betrayed.
We will be happy if we accept, love and respect ourselves, and want to accept others.

Click Here for Full Script

Friday, April 11, 2008

Apr 11, 08 - Project

Wow.. I just know that the last blog before this one is almost one week ago.

But, yeah, the project get the full attention of me that I almost spend no time on other thing. I work for about 3 days every week. And then I must spend about 40 hours each week to do my project.

I work on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. Then Wednesday and Friday are my project time hours. Supposed that I work 8 hours for that both day, then I still lack of 24 hours per week. I spend some hours in my working days that could come up to 12 hours or more.

But, still, it means I lack about 12 hours per week that I should do it on weekend. So, that's really crazy weeks ahead me.

Today, actually, I must do more research on Postgre SQL with spatial extension, means PostGIS. Yeah, I'll start it in a short time. Hope that I get something running on my machine.

Finger cross for me.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger