The Best Quote - Happiness

Happiness comes from deep inside our heart. If you put your hope on others, then be prepared to be left, be prepared to be betrayed.
We will be happy if we accept, love and respect ourselves, and want to accept others.

Click Here for Full Script

Friday, June 13, 2008

Jun 13, 08 - New Phase

Yeah. At last, I would have another new phase in my life soon enough. I reckon that I have several phase in my life.

Sometimes, I'm quite sad when I know that I would move soon. But, in the other times, I believe that I should move to grow to be better. It's just like a famous book in the last decade, Who Move My Cheese. The cheese won't be last forever so we have to prepare ourselves to adapt new world, new things.

People said, "The world is not something that come to you, but the world is what we think about what we receive". In the other time, they said, "World is like a mirror; it will reflect back whatever we put into it".

So, I believe that I should survive in any condition. I believe that I could be someone wherever I am. I could pursue my passion here and there. And to be a better person, I need to get a lot more challenges.

A story tell about a very nice pottery made from clay. The process to change from clay into nice pottery is through a very long journey with a lot of misery for the clay. And in the end, the nice pottery comes up and it worth the process that the clay already pass by.

Yeah, I think I'm still in the process. I need to get into more shaping and similar process to be a better person with a better result.

Right now, I'm preparing my heart, that it's just another phase in my life and I should pass it and survive to be a better one. In the end, to be here forever is also not in my whole plan.

I don't like to be alone, it's better for me to be with my big family and has a good close relation with my Dar.

In the end, it's how you see about what you get; NOT what you get. If I decide that my life is good then it would be good. Yeah, my life is AWESOME.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger