The Best Quote - Happiness

Happiness comes from deep inside our heart. If you put your hope on others, then be prepared to be left, be prepared to be betrayed.
We will be happy if we accept, love and respect ourselves, and want to accept others.

Click Here for Full Script

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Jun 04, 08 - Counting Down ...

It's a counting time for me. I think my time would be at most 8 weeks here in Melbourne.

I've already planned to go home at least by end of July. But, I haven't booked a ticket and haven't even bother to check it. But, I'm sure that I'll go by that time.

Right now, I'm really busy with this project and also work. I'm left with almost no time for myself.

After this project, I would take a very good time to explore Melbourne and do things that I like. Hope so.

But, I think I would be bored in the last few weeks before I'm going home since I don't have anything to do. But, hopefully I would still get part time job.

Yeah, the counting is already start..
I would be back there in my little sweet town. Home sweet home.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger