The Best Quote - Happiness

Happiness comes from deep inside our heart. If you put your hope on others, then be prepared to be left, be prepared to be betrayed.
We will be happy if we accept, love and respect ourselves, and want to accept others.

Click Here for Full Script

Friday, June 27, 2008

Jun 26, 08 - The Last (Official) Night

Huh.. At last, tonight is the last (official) night for the project.

It's really tiring to be in the project. And it's really good that this is the last official day of the project.

We still have sponsor presentation on Monday in IBM site. But, let's think about tomorrow, school presentation first. In the other end, both would not be in the exact format.

I believe that we still have something to do in the project. But, I really want to have fun first tomorrow.

I should prepare for the presentation and hope that it's a good one for me.

Wish me luck.
Thank You.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger