The Best Quote - Happiness

Happiness comes from deep inside our heart. If you put your hope on others, then be prepared to be left, be prepared to be betrayed.
We will be happy if we accept, love and respect ourselves, and want to accept others.

Click Here for Full Script

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Jun 24, 08 - Lunch and Dinner in Tram

Today is really a special day for me. I had lunch and dinner both in tram. Yeah, in the tram.

I had a sponsor meeting this morning, around 11 AM. We had a meeting for about 1.5 hours. It's not really a nice one, though. We can't demonstrated the application due to some reasons. We are not really sure.

After finish the meeting, we quickly had a team meeting to discuss and then I went to my office. This would be my last one this month. I would be there again next Tuesday which is already in July.

I quickly bought a burger; veggie one, of course. And then wait for the tram. I eat my lunch in the tram and reached office at 1.30 PM.

I finished my part at 7 PM tonight and quickly bought pizza to eat in tram. Amazingly, the tram is quite fast today and it takes me 40 minutes from office to RMIT. It usually takes about 40 minutes just to go straight to Flinders St. So, it's quick.

I finished the whole pizza in the tram. I like the pizza; especially the base, it's nice. But, I hate the topping. I should try another topping another time.

Yeah, this is one of the experience to have meal on board public transport and have it twice in the same day.

In the other end, we just have 2-3 days left in the project. Hope that we could finish whatever we should finish by the time.
Jia You!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger