The Best Quote - Happiness

Happiness comes from deep inside our heart. If you put your hope on others, then be prepared to be left, be prepared to be betrayed.
We will be happy if we accept, love and respect ourselves, and want to accept others.

Click Here for Full Script

Monday, June 30, 2008

Jun 30, 08 - Master Degree

Today is the day that I finish my Master degree. It's officially last Friday in RMIT; but since we still have presentation in IBM today, then I believe today is the official day that I graduate from RMIT.

Yeah, I still have an individual report to be done by Wednesday. But, I believe I could done it by the time. It's not an easy report, but still a report that has to be done.

Straight after IBM presentation, I feel a lot of relieved that I don't have any burden anymore. But, then I feel a bit lost, since I usually think about project for the past two months.

I'm also a bit confused about the day that I go back to Indonesia. I haven't finalised the day yet and I'm a bit nervous of it. In the other end, I'm definitely going back for good.

It's now the time to move on. It's just like a book called, "Who move my Cheese?", that life goes on. It can't be stopped. "The only consistent thing in this world is INCONSISTENCY".

Right now, I'm deciding to be back there. But later on, I could be back to Melbourne to spend the rest of my life. Who knows?

I just let it flow and hope that I will get the best out of myself and could fulfil all of my dreams.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger