The Best Quote - Happiness

Happiness comes from deep inside our heart. If you put your hope on others, then be prepared to be left, be prepared to be betrayed.
We will be happy if we accept, love and respect ourselves, and want to accept others.

Click Here for Full Script

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Jun 22, 08 - The Last Sunday

Today is the last Sunday for the project. This project will conclude by Friday and we have presentation that day as the last effort for the project.

But, I believe that we still have some more other things to do, such as: tidy up folder and burn all the project into CD; also tidy up the desk.

I supposed to do something about Location API today. But, I'm a bit lazy and I just a bit lost of interest to do anything at the moment.

It's almost 10 days since my last blog. I could say that I'm really busy with a lot of things. But, after this Friday, I will have a lot of free time. Even though, I'm still not sure what I should do after that. I still doesn't have any plan yet.

Yes, at last, the last Sunday for the project.
Bless me!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger