The Best Quote - Happiness

Happiness comes from deep inside our heart. If you put your hope on others, then be prepared to be left, be prepared to be betrayed.
We will be happy if we accept, love and respect ourselves, and want to accept others.

Click Here for Full Script

Friday, June 13, 2008

Jun 13, 08 - Two More Weeks

Yeah. Right now, we just get another two weeks till end of semester, end of my project. After that, life would be quite boring for me, since there's nothing much to do till I go back home.

The update of my project is quite bad. Actually, right now, we just try to complete the main part of the project without any support application, such as: admin tools and reporting. So, it's not a real complete project. But, looking at what we did, I think it's the best result that we could get.

We would do project presentation to RMIT in 26 June 2008, which is Thursday. And we also need to think about it before that; to prepare everything.

We need to tune up the gears so that we don't lose the grips. But, right now, I think everything done in very slow motion.

I just hope that we could do a good presentation, produce a good application.

Hope for the best.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger