The Best Quote - Happiness

Happiness comes from deep inside our heart. If you put your hope on others, then be prepared to be left, be prepared to be betrayed.
We will be happy if we accept, love and respect ourselves, and want to accept others.

Click Here for Full Script

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Mar 29, 08 - New Job?

Today, I get a phone call from Des - Quantum that said I was accepted as Part Time Employee in Quantum.

It's such a big one for me. I don't know. But, I could say that I don't really expect to secure this job, since I think their response is just so-so.

Overall, I'm glad that I have this job. It would be my second job here in Melbourne.

I still work in my old company. But, I could say that there's no position there. I don't know what I should do. And it's a bit faraway.

I would choose this company if they offered me a better workplace. I would see that on Tuesday.

This company offered a better location to me. Even though, the travel time still the same as the old one. I need about 1 hour to reach the place.

Another thing is the work. I love the position in the new company.

I hope that I could love this new place soon. Since it would be an awesome place for me.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger