The Best Quote - Happiness

Happiness comes from deep inside our heart. If you put your hope on others, then be prepared to be left, be prepared to be betrayed.
We will be happy if we accept, love and respect ourselves, and want to accept others.

Click Here for Full Script

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Feb 29, 2008 - My Walk

Today, as walk up to the city, I really think about a few things.

This is a lovely city. I like this nice place, not too much but enough. I know that I was quite strugling last year to make myself happy to be here. And then, after I'm happy to be here, I decided to leave every single thing here.

I know that it's another big sacrifice from me. The one that asks me to be back there is my mum. But, I know that I could say yes because of someone else.

Yes, it's because of my darling, someone that I love. Without her, I believe that I don't want to be back there. I could say that it's one of the biggest bet in my life. I love this place, I like the situation. Even though, I don't know how long I could stand to be here.

I promise few things for her before she accepted me as her boyfriend. And I always hope that everything could become true. Even though, I know that she is not really sure about all of this. I know that from both side, we have a lot of pressure.

But, I believe that nothing is impossible. And I will fight, I will do my best to fulfill our wish, to show to everyone that we could stand up.

If, in the end, everything is messed up, I still will regard this as the way that I should lead to show her that love needs sacrifice, understanding, tolerance, etc.
Right now, I just want to feel about Melbourne. To take every single good thing. To fill my mind about good memory of Melbourne. Hope that everything will be as I plan before.

I love you, Dar.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

weleh bos..ternyata dah pindah ke sini toh blognya wekekekke

Powered By Blogger