The Best Quote - Happiness

Happiness comes from deep inside our heart. If you put your hope on others, then be prepared to be left, be prepared to be betrayed.
We will be happy if we accept, love and respect ourselves, and want to accept others.

Click Here for Full Script

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Mar 18, 08 - Cloudy Evening and Cold Night

This is really unusual day for me, but just another day of Melbourne.

In the morning, the weather is quite hot. It's almost 30, I think. And lucklily, I walk in the dark side of the road, so I don't get a lot of sunlight. Btw, today, I'm working again, the first day in this year.

I'm in the office for whole day. And rarely to go out of the room. So, I don't really know about the weather outside.

But, around 3 PM, I receive a call from friend that makes me to go outside the building and the weather is already a bit cloudy.

I'm out of the office at around 5 something and it's already cloudy. Really a strange day, since it's usually still bright with hot temperature for these few days.

The weather is still quite nice when I reach city. I still could walk in the city without feel really cold. I'm heading to campus at that time to meet my group in the lab.

I'm out of the campus at around 7.30 PM, and it's already cold. The first cold day in Melbourne this year that I've experienced. It's not really that cold. But, still, after a few consecutive days of hot temperature, I feel a bit cold.

Yeah, it's just another day of Melbourne. Have a summer in the morning, cloudy in afternoon time and cold in the night. It's just the habit of Melbourne.

Everytime you come out of your home, don't forget to bring your jacket. It would be used sometimes in the day.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger