The Best Quote - Happiness

Happiness comes from deep inside our heart. If you put your hope on others, then be prepared to be left, be prepared to be betrayed.
We will be happy if we accept, love and respect ourselves, and want to accept others.

Click Here for Full Script

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Mar 12, 08 - The Project

Huh, at last, I know what I should do this semester.

I get a project that I want to be involved in Post Graduate Software Project course. The project is drawn to my attention since it is an unique project.

The project is actually a GIS project, so it involves maps, mapping, data, presentation, etc. I'm interested in Geographical Information System since my last semester in Bachelor time.

That time is for the first time I know about GIS, but I never have a chance to really apply the knowledge into real-world project. Yeah, I used some tools before, such as: MapInfo. But, it's really a simple case, not even representation of real case.

To be involved in this project is actually one of my goal for this semester. I have few reasons for that. First, I could get MC060 title by doing the project. Second, I want to apply what I already learnt before to complete a real-world project.

Then, this is the last semester of mine to be here. I really want to enjoy life and do my best for every single thing. Hope that I could learn a lot by doing this project.

The first thing that I should do right now is knowing more about tools that would be used in the project, since it will use a lot of unusual tools for development.

That is the thing that I should accomplish in this 2 weeks.
Jia You!! Fight!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger