The Best Quote - Happiness

Happiness comes from deep inside our heart. If you put your hope on others, then be prepared to be left, be prepared to be betrayed.
We will be happy if we accept, love and respect ourselves, and want to accept others.

Click Here for Full Script

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Mar 20, 08 - Yesterday

Yesterday, I had my first interview this year.

I applied for the position in seek.com.au. It's about database administration which has to deal much with Microsoft Access.

Basically, the company isn't big. It's a small company which run a psychotest for another company.

The job would be to create a file, Access File, that comprimize to what customer wants. But, with a lot of template that already there, so it's just to do customization to the existing one.

I like the place, since it could be easily reached by public transport, no more walking for 10+ minutes.

About the job, i think it would be challenging, even though, I don't want to do it for a long time (supposed that I would work here). But, let's see, since I don't know much detail about the application.

They also want to hire me, since some of their customers is from Indonesia. So, it would be a benefit for me that I don't have any language burden and I could understand what they want better than others.

Overall, I still need to wait till next week about the position. He, the interviewer, said that he still has 4-5 more candidates for the position. I really hope to get this job. But, let's see.

Keep the fingers cross!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger