The Best Quote - Happiness

Happiness comes from deep inside our heart. If you put your hope on others, then be prepared to be left, be prepared to be betrayed.
We will be happy if we accept, love and respect ourselves, and want to accept others.

Click Here for Full Script

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Mar 29, 08 - Went Wrong

I just wonder about the thing right now.

I'm a bit stress out now. I can't say anything at the moment.

It's about my project work. It's the most important thing at the moment. Yup, I don't have anything if I failed this project.

I raised up an issue in the team these few days that we have a problem in documentation. But, yeah, everyone else regard that just my personal attack to another team member. I could say that it's not.

It's purely for the project purpose. I don't have any other issue.

I think I should be quieter and just stand/sit there for the rest of the semester. I don't like that. But, there's no other choice.

I hate this situation. But, I can't say anything else.

I don't want to give it a damn.

I just hope that I could finish the project and get the degree and go home. See u, buddy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah mit, good luck kerjaan barunye!

M31 said...

Thank, rud. Udah lama ga liat nih. Masi kagok juga dengan blogger.

Powered By Blogger