The Best Quote - Happiness

Happiness comes from deep inside our heart. If you put your hope on others, then be prepared to be left, be prepared to be betrayed.
We will be happy if we accept, love and respect ourselves, and want to accept others.

Click Here for Full Script

Friday, March 7, 2008

Mar 07, 08 - Can't Decide

I still can't decide about what I should choose this semester.

In one side, if I choose courses, I believe that I should change my choice since it's too hard for me to do 4 courses with each of those has group assignments. That means I have 4 different groups for 4 different courses that must submit the assignment in almost in the same time.

I think I want to check more about the other course that I could take this semester. Since it's not a good choice to end up with that choices.

For the project, I think I'm a bit fed up since the 'manager' hasn't decided about the team yet. It's really a bit upset for me since yesterday she said that she will decided about the group today.

So, here I am, it's still unsure for all. I'm stress overall. I get a lot of pressure from different side. It's really a bad day for me.

It also would be a long weekend for me, but just get a couple of days to decide everything by now. So sad of me.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger