The Best Quote - Happiness

Happiness comes from deep inside our heart. If you put your hope on others, then be prepared to be left, be prepared to be betrayed.
We will be happy if we accept, love and respect ourselves, and want to accept others.

Click Here for Full Script

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Mar 06, 08 - The Busy Week.

It's been a busy week for me.

As you know, I haven't decided for my study this semester. I'm still in the middle whether to choose doing project or courses.

This week, I do everything (project and courses) that means I have twice loads as much as I should do. It's really tiring.

For the project, I already know about what project that I'm offered by the moment, even though, I don't know in deep about the project. I like one of the 3 offered projects.

The project included GIS and mobile thing. I'm quite interested in something unique rather than a normal common thing. The other two are not really interesting for me. One just about CMS, which I really don't want to do this project. The last one is about a normal company website with some unique feature; it's just about a normal website that you could see online.

If I'm offered the GIS one, for sure, I will take the project. Even though, this is the hardest project of all. If I'm offered the website one, then I'll think about it, included team member, the scope, etc.

About the courses, I believe that if I do the courses this semester, it would be harder than do the project. I just realised that every single course need a group assignment. It would be a doom. Hehe..

I'm a bit worried about the course at the moment, since I haven't decided yet, it means that hard for me to make a group. It's just not fair if suddenly I leave the group.

So, next week would be the hard week for me. I should decide whether to be still in the project or to do the courses. To certain extent, I really want to do the project to boost my resume. But, if I'm not happy with the project, it's useless to be involved there.

Hope that I get the best result of all.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger