The Best Quote - Happiness

Happiness comes from deep inside our heart. If you put your hope on others, then be prepared to be left, be prepared to be betrayed.
We will be happy if we accept, love and respect ourselves, and want to accept others.

Click Here for Full Script

Monday, March 3, 2008

Mar 03, 08 - The First Day in Campus

Today is the my first study day this year in RMIT University. It's been a very long time ago since the last lecture. I recall that It's almost 5 months ago. Huh, a very long time.

I join the project meeting and a course today. As you know, I'm still struggling whether to take project or courses.

The project that is presented today is not interesting. The presentation is carried out by the company that sponsors the project. It's a mobile application program that not use a big scale of database. So, it's not interesting for me.

I still wait for another presentation by different company that should be held by the end of this week, since we should start the project by early of next week. Hope that the offerec project would be suit me more than this one. I still want to involve in a project rather than in courses.

In the evening, I join a lecture, System Architecture. The lecturers and tutors are great. They are all practitioner from a big company, IBM. They know about what they talk about. They are amazing.
The class is also great, you meet a lot of executives there. 20 percent are full-time worker and part-time student. It makes the class more alive, since they are more critical.

But, in the other hand, it makes that the expectation is really high. I'm a bit sceptical that I could do my best in this lecture.

So, here I am, still confuse about what I should take in this semester. I really want to be involved in a project. But, it's no point if I can't enjoy the process or the project is really far out of my reach.

I'm confused.. Please come the day that I could decide something. It's really not long anymore. :(

No comments:

Powered By Blogger