The Best Quote - Happiness

Happiness comes from deep inside our heart. If you put your hope on others, then be prepared to be left, be prepared to be betrayed.
We will be happy if we accept, love and respect ourselves, and want to accept others.

Click Here for Full Script

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Mar 11, 08 - First Presentation in English

Today would be the first presentation of Post Graduate Project that I present.

It's a bit nervous, since I just know about presentation's material in few days. It's really a new stuff for me. It's about Rational Unified Process which is one of software development methodologies.

I'm nervous since I think everyone there would already know about that before. But, still I have to present it. The presentation is in the day break time, around 12 PM.

I think the presentation takes about 15 minutes since I have about 30 slides to cover. And it's the most common method for current development.

I know that I do some mistakes there, such as: bad pronounciation, nervous, bad eye contact, etc. It's a new thing for me to present something in English.

I try to involve someone in the presentation, but it turns out that no one insterested to be involved. And I also point out something, but still can't be that good.

Must try harder to be a better presenter. Hope that I could become the one to present the group to the client. Even though, I don't hope to do it every weeks.

But, first thing is whether I'm still in the project or not. I really like to be involved in a project, but I don't know which projects would be offered to me. Hope that I could get the one that I want.

Be Happy. Be the Best!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger