The Best Quote - Happiness

Happiness comes from deep inside our heart. If you put your hope on others, then be prepared to be left, be prepared to be betrayed.
We will be happy if we accept, love and respect ourselves, and want to accept others.

Click Here for Full Script

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Mar 01, 08 - My Unfulfilled Plan

Actually, I already plan to be back home, even though the time is really different.

I planned to go back to Indonesia, maybe after I'm 30s. That's the case if I think that I can't move up the ladder in the company over here.

I know that, even, if you work as a staff here, you still could afford an appropriate living. But, it's a bit funny if you can't do more and more by the time.

The other reason is I want to give my family a better living. Supposed that you earn more here (around 60-80K/year) but you must know that everything is far more expensive here. If you could earn around half of that and live in Indonesia, it would be far more better than to live here.

It's also would be easier for mother and baby to live in Indonesia. At least, you could hire a maid, use a traditional tampon rather than use the factory-made one, etc. So, I always to think to be back there when everything heats up, except: if I could get a very big income (which is really hard to find).

The only thing why I want to be here is because it could be an easier life. You could go anywhere at night, stroll in the park, walk in the city, lay down in the beach, cycling the woods, etc. But, to be live here forever is still a big question.

So, I just leave all of this plan to be unfulfilled. I would be back there in few months time. To show my girlfriend that I'm serious about her. To keep my promise to her. To start a new beginning. To show that love is not just about the good thing but also sacrifice.

Hope that she wouldn't mind that I wrote this. Wkwk..

No comments:

Powered By Blogger