The Best Quote - Happiness

Happiness comes from deep inside our heart. If you put your hope on others, then be prepared to be left, be prepared to be betrayed.
We will be happy if we accept, love and respect ourselves, and want to accept others.

Click Here for Full Script

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Mar 08, 08 - Course Changes

Hm.. Right now, I'm in front of computer to check some other courses that are possible to take this semester.

I found some interesting courses, but I still wonder which one I should choose.

I think I would definitely to drop Enterprise Architecture course, since I can't understand the speech from one of the lecturer. He is Indian but I believe that he already live in Australie for quite some time. But, still, I can't understand what he said.

And I think I drop Usability Analysis, because it clashes with my other course, System Architecture. And I already form a group in System Architecture.

Regarding my last choice, Object-Oriented Software Design, I think I would drop this subject also. Simply just because, I haven't form any group yet, and I think it's better for me to take Foundation Distributed Computing which using C language which run in the same time.

I already found one better choice which is Artificial Intelligence which also using C as the programming language. Since I already learnt about that before and it's a quite interesting topic, I believe that I would take this course.

So, I already have System Architecture, Artificial Intelligence, and Foundation Distributed Computing in my choice. I still have to choose one more subject.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger