The Best Quote - Happiness

Happiness comes from deep inside our heart. If you put your hope on others, then be prepared to be left, be prepared to be betrayed.
We will be happy if we accept, love and respect ourselves, and want to accept others.

Click Here for Full Script

Monday, March 24, 2008

Mar 24, 08 - Days of Journey

These two days I had journeys to Frankston and Ballarat. What a journey. I've never been in both places.

On Saturday, I went to Frankston, that's the last stop of train station in Melbourne. One of the outskirt suburb in Melbourne.

We went there to watch sand sculpture that shape the sand into imaginary outlook that most likely the same as some fairy tales made by famous authors. I see sand sculpture that has shape of Alice in Wonderland, Snow White, Frog, etc.

And the level of detail from the sand sculpture is quite amazing. You could see that it's almost perfect, even though it has an ugly back. But, you don't have to see the back, do you? You just have to see the front of the sculpture.

We went there at noon and finish around 4 PM. Then, we walk to Frankston beach.

The beach is not really nice. Since there are a lot of small stone is bayline. And the weather is also too hot when we get there (even though it's already 4 PM).

We just play around there and sit for a while. But, then everyone decide to leave faster since it's still too hot.

Yesterday, sunday, I went to Ballarat, which is another town in Victoria area. It takes around 1.5 hours driving from Melbourne. This city is famous of cowboy-look-alike playground called Sovereign Hill.

But, we went to another small city around the area called Daylesford. The city is well-known to mineral spring water. There are so many tourist there that wants to see the mineral spring water.

There are some places of spring water. In each place, you could see a pump to pump the water out of ground. It's a bit weird, since I expect a very natural one. Yeah, but I could understand it. If you use old style. It would result with bad quality of water in the end, since you don't know what the person before you did to the water.

I believe we went to at least 4 places with such well. And there's a place tastier than others, called Wombat Flat. My brother's friend said that it's the newest place in the area.

We also went to a tower up on the hill. I'm not really sure what it is used for. But, I assumed that it's kind of a survey post, since there's a cannon around that area. The tower is about 15-20 meters high. And we climbed up to the top of the tower. It's quite dizzy to do that, since I hate to walk in circular way. Yeah, you should use a circular ladder to climb the tower.

Another place that we went to yesterday is Chocolate Mills. This place is located somewhere in countryside area. I think it's located around 7-8 kms from the closest town. But, the place is packed. It's almost full.

I can't imagine why people so bother to take drive around out of the town to such shop. But, I could understand since it's the only such kind of shop in that area. And if you're chocoholics, it could be worth of the journey.

I haven't finished to upload all of the photos. But, you could see some of the photos in my photo album. Please feel free to comment. Thank You.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger